Friday, September 20, 2013

Creativity

 
"Teacher, look at my Frankenapple!"  This little boy came in this morning so excited to show me this : )  He made it this morning at home.  Apparently both his parents go to work before he leaves for school and this is what he decided to do this morning before coming to school.  So creative.  I was so happy to see that he was doing something creative as opposed to sitting in front of the TV or computer. 
 
One more funny thing from this morning:

In the mornings I often spend a few minutes letting the kids share good news with me.  This morning when I asked for good news one of the girls in my class raised her hand and said "My dad wants another baby so we were going to go to the place where you get babies from, but they didn't have any left."  Not sure what type of place that is....Kids are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment